Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Multiplication Charts for Grade Schoolers



EASY MULTIPLICATION CHARTS for Grade Schoolers

I typically use this blog only to share Crochet-related videos and patterns that I like and/or create. However, given that I do have a grade-schooler in my house and a toddler, I need a spot to post things I create for them as well. I figured, this is as good a place as any!

I decided to introduce my first grader early to multiplication. He is learning fast, and I figured it was time to introduce him to the visual aspect of multiplication where he "sees" the numbers rather than deriving or observing them.

I created these two sheets because I don't want to introduce him to the 11-20 tables until he masters the 1-10 tables first. I have shaded the numbers in the file that are perfect squares to a add a little additional dimension to the visual learning process. If you would like the Excel file that I created these in, please comment/email me and I will gladly send you a copy.

Feel free to print out these pictures (HINT: If you copy and paste the full size picture into a MS Word file, each one will fit on one page; and it allows you to resize and print them much more easily than printing as a photo.)


No comments:

Post a Comment